Owner of Data Processing
CHLOE IN ART LLC Los Angeles, California
Site object of Data Processing
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Information collected from this site, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookie, usage data, email and name.
The Personal Data may be entered by the User, or collected automatically when using this Site.
The absence of data on the User of certain Personal Information may prevent this website to deliver its services.
You assume the responsibility of third parties Personal Data published or shared through this Site and warrant that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of the collected data
The Holder is the Personal Data of the Users taking all necessary security measures to prevent access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of Personal Information.
The treatment is done by means of computer and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Holder, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of officers involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, in charge of by the Data Processing. The updated list of Managers may be requested from the Data Controller.
The data are processed at the headquarters of the owner. For more information, contact the owner.
The Data are kept for the time necessary to perform the service requested by you, or required by the objectives described in this document, and the user can always ask the interruption of treatment or deletion of data.
The use of the collected data
The User’s data are collected to allow the site to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes: Contact the User, address management and sending email messages, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Franchising, Comment of content, RSS feeds Management and Statistics. The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
Facebook permits required by this Site
This site may take a few Facebook permissions that let you perform actions with your Facebook account User and collect information, including Personal Information, from it.
The permissions required are as follows:
- basic information. The basic information of the User registered on Facebook who normally include the following data: id, name, picture, gender and localization language and, in some cases, the “Friends” of Facebook. If the user has made more publicly available data, the same will be available.
- sharing: sharing the user’s place.
- insight: insight provides access to data pages, applications and domains that the user owns.
- I like it: it provides access to the list of all pages that the user marked with Thumb.
- Details on the processing of Personal Data: the Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the user
- Management addresses and send Mail
- SPAM protection
- Access Account Thirds
- Content comment
- Interaction with Social Networks
- Content on external platforms
With this document, pursuant to articles. 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 ( “Privacy Code”), and pursuant to the provisions of the General Authority Provision privacy of 8 May 2014, the data controller, Infinity Ltd., provides users of the site ” SITE OBJECT OF TREATMENT ” .